Customer/Billing Services Advisor
Salary: Up to £25k dependent on experience
Hours: Full time – Monday to Friday
Location: Hilton, South Derbyshire, DE65 5FN
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for a Customer/Billing Services Advisor who enjoys managing customer demands and problem solving, who works well under pressure and delivers excellent customer service.
Inform Billing provides award-winning software and services to the telecoms and ICT market, enabling independent resellers to invoice their customers in an accurate and timely manner. With over a decade of experience, we are a growing team of around 30 where outstanding individuals shine; this is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business with ample opportunities for progression.
Reporting to the Billing Services Manager, you will be the first line of contact for our customers who are looking for an approachable, confident and helpful advisor. It’s important you have an outgoing and friendly telephone manner and have a confident approach to dealing with customers.
You will be well organised and possess excellent numeracy, communication and PC skills, as well as an ability to learn quickly and work under your own initiative.
This role involves training, supporting and advising customers via telephone and other remote support systems on how to use our software solutions. In addition, you will be required to carry out other administrative duties, including setting up and training new customers, billing on behalf of customers, compiling management reports and testing of new software features.
We will provide full training and ongoing support to help you succeed in the role, but equally important is a can-do attitude and drive to get stuck in.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Friendly, confident telephone manner
- Excellent written communication skills
- All-round numeracy skills
- Excellent all-round PC skills, including MS Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Proactive approach
- Excellent organisational skills
- Telecoms, administrative, customer service or IT support experience an advantage but this role would also suit A-Level or degree level graduate who is keen to start their career
Salary: TBC dependent on experience
Hours: Permanent, part- time, circa 24 hours per week to suit
Location: Hilton, South Derbyshire, DE65 5FN with option for hybrid working
Under the guidance of the Business Development Director, you will have a varied role developing and executing our marketing activities. Outgoing and enthusiastic, you will have a can-do attitude and drive to get stuck-in.
Inform Billing has ambitious plans for growth, both through its award-winning software and solutions and future business streams. We are a small business where outstanding individuals shine; this is a fantastic opportunity to carve a career within a rapidly expanding business, with opportunities for progression.
The role will include:
- Supporting the development and implementation of comprehensive marketing strategies
- Leading the development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Maintaining our social media accounts, crafting and scheduling regular posts and engaging with customers and partners
- Continually monitoring and improving the company website, ensuring it ranks highly for identified search terms
- Developing and executing successful email marketing campaigns for prospects and customer groups and monitoring engagement
- Writing up thought leadership comment on industry topics
- Drafting engaging award entries
- Planning and co-ordinating exhibitions and other events from a marketing perspective
- Sourcing and ordering marketing print materials, give-away items and corporate gifts
- Maintaining data lists in line with data protection legislation
- Creating monthly activity and performance reports
- Brand guardianship; advocating for the brand guidelines, tone of voice and visual identity
Previous experience within a marketing role is essential, as is excellent written skills. Equally important to us is a can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
Skills and abilities:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Flair for writing engaging, influential content
- Positive, pro-active attitude
- Well organised
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Outgoing and friendly manner
- Strong attention to detail
Knowledge of, or experience in any of the following is essential:
- 2-3 years+ previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing initiatives
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Confident with a range of social media platforms and experienced in crafting content and managing business accounts
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office suite
Knowledge of, or experience in any of the following is desirable:
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign/ Photoshop/ Illustrator or similar is highly desirable
- Knowledge of WordPress is beneficial
- Knowledge of Zoho or similar CRM system is beneficial
A good level of formal education to degree level, or professional marketing qualification or equivalent relevant work experience.
Proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
About Inform Billing
Inform Billing provides award-winning software and services to the telecoms and ICT market, enabling independent resellers to invoice their customers in an accurate and timely manner. With over a decade of experience, we are a growing team of around 35 where outstanding individuals shine; this is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business, in a dynamic market, with ample opportunities for progression.
We value our people and we will provide you with the following benefits:
- 25 days+ annual leave plus Public Bank Holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Active social calendar
- Contributory government backed pension scheme
- 4 x salary death in service benefit
- Income protection scheme for long-term illness
- Private health care benefit with advance cancer care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Dental and optical cash back
- Regular ‘check-ins’, quarterly reviews and ongoing training and support to succeed
- Hybrid/flexible working opportunities in a modern office environment
- Free onsite parking with EV charging points