We’re hiring and currently have a number of opportunities to join our growing team!
We are looking for Billing Services Advisors potentially with finance or utilities experience. This isn’t a traditional accounts role, but sales or purchase ledger, payroll or similar experience is both relevant and beneficial. As well as managing multiple bill runs, the role involves setting up and training new customers, compiling management reports and user testing new software features. Regardless of experience, we are always looking for talented individuals with a can-do attitude and drive to get stuck in.
For more information get in touch at email@example.com
Billing Services Advisor
Full time – Monday to Friday
Based in Hilton, South Derbyshire
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for a Billing Services Advisor who enjoys managing customer demands and problem solving, who works well under pressure and delivers excellent customer service.
Inform Billing provides award-winning software and services to the telecoms and ICT market, enabling independent resellers to invoice their customers in an accurate and timely manner. With over a decade of experience, we are a growing team of 40 where outstanding individuals shine; this is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business with ample opportunities for progression.
Working within the Billing Services team, you will be using our software for automated invoice processing, completing bill runs on behalf of our customers. This isn’t a traditional accounts role, but sales / purchase ledger, payroll or similar finance experience is both relevant and beneficial. As well as managing multiple bill runs, the role involves setting up and training new customers, compiling management reports and user testing new software features.
You will be well organised and possess excellent numeracy, communication and PC skills, as well as an ability to learn quickly and work under your own initiative.
We will provide full training and ongoing support to help you succeed in the role, but equally important is a can-do attitude and drive to get stuck in.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Friendly, confident telephone manner
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent PC skills, including MS Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Proactive approach
- Excellent organisational skills
- Telecoms, accounts or customer service experience an advantage but this role would also suit A-Level or degree level graduate who is keen to start their career
We value our people and we will provide you with the following benefits:
- 25 days+ annual leave plus Public Bank Holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday*
- Active social calendar
- Contributory government backed pension scheme
- 4 x salary death in service benefit*
- Income protection scheme for long term illness*
- Private health care benefit with advance cancer care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Dental and optical cash back *
- Regular 121 check-ins, reviews and ongoing training to succeed
- Hybrid/flexible working opportunities in a brand-new office environment *
- Free onsite parking with EV charging points
*These benefits are subject to satisfactory completion of a six-month probationary period.