THE NO1 BILLING PLATFORM & CLIENT PORTAL FOR TELECOM & IT RESELLERS
This is the Quality Policy for Inform Billing, accessible from https://www.informbilling.co.uk
The objective of Inform Billing is to provide reliable billing software and services to the UK ICT reseller market, in order for our customers to meet regulatory requirements and accurately bill their customers in a timely manner.
To achieve this objective, the organisation will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
As such, the Directors of Inform Billing are committed to the following:
- Establish measurable quality and business objectives that are consistent with the context and strategic direction of the organisation and address risks and opportunities associated with them;
- Ensure quality objectives help the organisation achieve customer requirements by:
- providing a high standard of customer service, delivering continuous development of product / software, deploying and maintaining high quality and secure infrastructure.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of its business processes and objectives through management reviews and the internal audit process;
- Proactively seek feedback from customers on how well its products and services meet their requirements and set objectives for continual improvement;
- Analyse the causes of any complaint or problem, and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence;
- Select and work closely with suppliers who enable the organisation to create and deliver a reliable performance;
- Recruit employees who are customer-focused and support them with appropriate training and systems to ensure their competence always meets the organisation’s requirements; Provide a work environment that promotes the wellbeing of its employees and encourages positive teamwork;
- Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of the organisation’s products/services and business processes;
- Ensure that all employees are aware of the Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System;
- Ensure that the organisation complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements.
The continual improvement of the organisation’s Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of its business and, must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
Signed on behalf of the Board of Directors:
If you are still looking for more information please contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
THE NO1 BILLING PLATFORM & CLIENT PORTAL FOR EVERYONE
Book a Demo
Contact us to arrange an individual demo of our Eclipse billing software and find out more about our products, services and pricing options.Contact us today